Fillin at the annual conference PrivateLabel-2023
This year, the XV International annual practical meeting PrivateLabel-2023: New Vectors in the Development of PL took place in Kyiv on September 8. The event became a meeting place for owners of retail chains, manufacturers, the agricultural sector and retail. More than 500 participants representing different fields and regions had the opportunity to share their own experiences, interesting ideas and knowledge.
The conference program included:
• 60 exhibition stands with current solutions and products;
• 40 negotiating tables (“Network-Supplier”), which allowed manufacturers and representatives of retail networks to communicate directly and lay the foundation for new partnerships;
• Gallery of PrivateLabel innovations from key Ukrainian suppliers, which introduced the trendiest and most relevant products for PL to event participants;
• Presentation of the PrivateLabel-2023 National Awards, during which the achievements of the most effective representatives of the field were recognized;
• Presentations and speeches by well-known experts in the field of PL who talked about the latest analytics, the most interesting practices and non-standard cases.
The company Fillin Ukraine was also represented among the participants of the event. Its stand attracted the attention of a considerable number of speakers and participants of the business conference with interesting topics and lively discussions. Representatives of our team actively shared experiences, ideas and novelties of the modern labor market. Therefore, all interested parties could learn about effective approaches to modern HR management.
Dmytro Karpenko, the general manager of the Fillin Ukraine company, as one of the speakers at the event, shared his expert vision of the main aspects of effective personnel management, emphasizing the importance of HR management in the processes of increasing the efficiency of business activities.
In his speech, he revealed the topic of “Manpower shortage in Ukraine and ways to overcome it”, analyzing the content of this phenomenon, as well as giving specific practical advice and strategic steps for hiring talented specialists and creating a favorable business climate for the development of Ukrainian companies.
In addition, Dmytro singled out the industries in which the lack of human resources is most acutely felt today, offered global ideas for the recovery of the Ukrainian labor market and gave examples of effective transformation of “blue-collar” professions in other countries of the world.
The Fillin Ukraine company is sincerely grateful to everyone involved in the event for its organization and holding, as well as for the opportunity to join such an important event as an active participant. We unquestionably believe that the exchange of experience and opinions helps to develop innovative and competitive solutions for customers, and also contributes to the development of the PL industry both in Ukraine and abroad.